Oil and the dollar: which is the cart, which the horse?Aaron Pressman
It’s the dog days of August and naturally an investor’s mind starts to wander to those big, unanswerable questions like what’s up with the U.S. dollar. In fact, the dollar is up and quite a bit over the past few weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances