Vital Signs: Glimmers of Hope for Housing?
Housing is the featured topic on this week’s otherwise light economic calendar. On Monday, homebuilders will offer their assessments of market conditions in early August, and on Tuesday, the government will provide an update on July housing starts. Housing data have been flashing mixed signals recently, which may be a good sign after months of uniformly negative news.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans