Strong Rental Markets in a Weak Economy
Michael Rodriguez planted a "For Rent" sign one Sunday morning in the yard of a three-bedroom, two-bath house he owns in Salinas, Calif., a farming community 10 miles inland from the Monterey Bay beaches and about an hour from Silicon Valley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas