Mizuno Absorbs Olympic Swim Rejection
With two more gold medals in Beijing, Japanese Olympian Kosuke Kitajima is on his way to becoming the world's greatest breaststroke swimmer. After bagging two golds in Athens four years ago, the 25-year-old from Tokyo on Aug. 14 won gold in the 200-meter breaststroke in Beijing, and that was on top of a world record-breaking swim on Aug. 8 for 100 meters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis