Tropic Thunder's Perfect Storm of Cross-Promotion
Regular broadcast advertising is just not what it used to be. While ratings numbers decline due to time people spend online or on their cell phones, people who do watch TV may record and fast-forward through commercials or watch shows on DVD, seriously diminishing the impact that ads will have. Additionally, grown men are using their TV for more than just cable programming. Video games today are a huge part of the entertainment landscape.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks