Soho China CEO Upbeat on Chinese Property Market
Property stocks may still be out of favour with investors but while the credit crunch is forcing smaller developers to shut down, the chief executive officer of Soho China is confident that the listed Chinese developers will ride out the current difficulties. She describes the difficulties as temporary and to a large extent caused by government policies as the Beijing government tries to control inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing