Your Ticket to Calamity, Lunch Included
The dress code for visitors: no shorts, no sandals. Geiger counter mandatory. The destination: Chernobyl. For as little as $135, you can spend a day touring the site of the world's worst nuclear accident. The excursion includes visits to a radioactive ghost town and the dilapidated sarcophagus covering Chernobyl's nuclear reactor core, still burning 22 years after it exploded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy