Great-Looking Speakers (with Good Sound, Too)
The Good: Stylish, with crystal-clear sound and uniquely designed 250-watt subwoofer
The Bad: Somewhat complicated setup with stands; pricey
The Bottom Line: A great way to round out a home theater setup
Call me a hypocrite. For years, I've been counseling friends, colleagues, and readers to make sure they accompany expensive, flat-panel televisions with a great sound system. But I've gone only halfway down that road myself. I own a high-end Pioneer Elite and a midrange Sony (SNE) multimedia receiver. But I have made do with a hodge-podge of relatively cheap speakers, from multiple manufacturers, that do not provide the best sound reproduction to make a 5.1-channel Dolby system sing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt