A Bright Green Light for ANWR Oil
Until I recently conducted an informal poll of my own, I did not realize how little John Q. Public knew about the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. It's no wonder environmentalists have been so effective at blocking the development of ANWR oil fields. With the help of our pandering politicians and biased media, they are planting seeds of propaganda. So with a pitchfork in one hand and a torch in the other, I set out to expose the green monster for myself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing