India's BSNL to Launch 3G by Next June
State-run telecom major Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) hopes to roll out its third generation (3G) mobile services by June next year, using the technology of Sweden's Ericsson, a top company official has said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing