JCPenney Targets Girls with Games
Consumers are becoming more evasive by the hour, it seems. What could easily be achieved with a simple purchase of cross-platform media is not nearly as effective anymore, as people spend more and more time on their cell phones and their laptops, which present a wide variety of ways to kill time. This truth is more applicable the younger you go, with teenagers being perhaps the most mercurial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas