All Small Cars Are Not Created Equal
American car buyers are quickly shifting to much smaller, more fuel-efficient models. But according to studies of initial quality done by J.D. Power & Associates, buyers aren't targeting just high fuel economy. Close behind gas mileage is a desire for reliability, followed narrowly by workmanship. If you don't believe the studies, the proof is in the high-mileage cars that are the hottest, and those that are laggards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day