Stocks Fall Despite Oil-Price Drop
Major U.S. stock indexes finished lower Monday after a recovery attempt late in the day sparked by falling oil prices evaporated. But the plunge in oil prices on abating hurricane concerns and general weakness across the commodities complex did help diffuse some of the market pessimism caused by a rise in inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders