Loving Mad Men In Season 2By
I confess that I lost the thread last year in season-one of Mad Men. I loved the premise of an ad agency drama set in 1960. But there was one episode that, frankly, I found so utterly implausible that I lost interest. It was the episode in which there was a birthday party for Don Draper’s daughter. At some point during the party, Draper went out to get the cake. Instead of coming back with it, he went on a bender, and returned much later, drunk, after the party was basically over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis