Why Do We Listen to this Man?
Former Fed Chief Alan Greenspan sent the stock market into a tailspin this week after declaring home prices were “nowhere near the bottom.” Just a month ago Greenspan said: “The worst is over in the financial crisis or will be very soon.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks