U.S. Debut for Chinese Education IPO
China Distance Education Holdings (CDEL) has completed the third initial public offering in the US by a Chinese company this year, but only after it lowered its original price range by 22% at the bottom end on the last day of marketing. The final price was then set at the very bottom of the new range, allowing for a base deal size of $61.25 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders