Stocks Slump on Economic Worries
Stocks fell Thursday after mixed economic news and a jump in initial jobless claims that raised worries about Friday's crucial jobs report. Also, the world's largest company, Exxon Mobil (XOM), disappointed investors even as it posted the biggest quarterly profit ever by a U.S. corporation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations