Temasek: The Model for China's Sovereign Wealth Fund?
After months of rumors, news of a Chinese sovereign wealth fund was finally confirmed in March 2007. Making his address to the National People's Congress, Finance Minister Jin Renqing said an agency would be formed to invest part of China's growing stockpile of foreign currency reserves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations