Look Ahead—Stay in Charge
Most businesses have been in some way affected by the current downturn in the economy, and small businesses that provide discretionary products and services which are marketed directly to the consumer have been under particular pressure. But as a small business owner it is important to accept that there are cycles in the economy and that one of the keys to running a successful business is having the staying power to weather down cycles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans