Uncle Sam's Breast Obsession.
Thanks to Adfreak.com for pointing this out. This “Babies were born to be breastfed,” ad is part of an expanded Ad Council campaign that’s been around since 2004. The U.S. Government is out to promote breastfeeding over baby formula. Why it has done so is another question.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders