Twitter Kvetching Vs. BloggingHeather Green
So I was asking Clay Shirky about any new trends he found interesting and he mentioned Twitter kvetching about brands or businesses. He talked about it as the digital water cooler and said that what’s different about writing a tweet about, oh Entourage crashing AGAIN, and blogging is that you can just toss off a remark rather than having to actually do a whole thought out post about the subject. Ok. And his words were better than mine: “Who wants to post in their blog about a machine crashing — so whiny.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself