Why You Should Avoid Finders
When looking to raise a Series A round of venture capital, it's common for entrepreneurs to attend networking mixers. You'll probably find a couple of venture capitalists, and I recommend you engage them. But there are likely to be many more finders (also known as brokers or placement agents).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries