New York Files Multibillion-Dollar Lawsuit Against UBS
Seven senior executives at UBS cashed in $21m (£10.6m) of their personal holdings in auction-rate securities just before the market for these securities collapsed, leaving thousands of the Swiss financial giant's clients holding securities they could not sell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy