Leadership Lessons from Gettysburg
As a senior director for insurer Health Care Service (HCSC) in Dallas, Steve Thompson is used to learning from his company mentor. But on a Tuesday morning in June, standing on a hill in eastern Pennsylvania, he heard from a new business adviser: General John Buford, a Union cavalry officer in the U.S. Civil War.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt