Sub Pop And The Indies Circa 2008: Not One Other Mention Of Nirvana, I SwearJon Fine
I wrote about Sub Pop and other similar labels in my column this week, and in the course of reporting it I went out to Seattle earlier this month for some of Sub Pop’s 20th anniversary festivities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing