South of the Border
Latin American stocks are holding up better than most other regions during the world equity market downturn. The iShares S&P Latin American 40 exchange-traded fund (ILF) has a year-to-date gain of 11.6% through June 30, while stocks in most regions of the world are sitting on year-to-date losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks