What Makes Serial Entrepreneurs Tick?Steven Berglas
Since debuting on this blog a number of entrepreneurs I coach have called to say how pleased they were to see me “doing something useful.” While I appreciated the thought, I ultimately focused on what a number of them suggested with regard to future blogs: “Why not just tell your readers what makes a serial entrepreneur tick and be done with it?” My initial response was, “Explain what makes these guys tick? I’d rather grapple with the Gordian knot or Proteus.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis