Secret Agent Clank
Secret Agent Clank is the second Ratchet and Clank game to find its home on the PSP, and while Size Matters made quite the splash, this follow-up doesn't fair nearly as well. Instead of focusing on the series' speedy combat, Sony went with a stealth approach. As a result, the game feels out of place. It has its moments, but this clumsy conglomeration suffers from an identity crisis and is best left as a rental.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks