Decreasing Expected 2008 S&P 500 Dividend Growth To 4%Howard Silverblatt
Due to the unprecedented dividend decreases in the Financial sector, amounting to $14.5 billion, I are reducing my 2008 dividend payment to $28.85 from $30.30. The 2008 rate represents a 4% gain over the 2007 payment of $27.73, and is the lowest since the 2.1% gain of 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards