The Diesels Are Coming. But Will Anyone Want Them?
With the price of diesel fuel 10% or more above regular gasoline, automakers and enthusiasts for diesel-powered cars wonder if the technology will take off as they hope when several manufacturers increase their offerings in the next two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock