John McCain': Whose Brand Is It Anyway?By
I’m sure some will find the new web video produced by the John McCain campaign, “Obama Love,” amusing. The video strings together a bunch of snippets of TV commentators talking about Obama in positive, sometimes sweet and glowing terms. The video is set to Frankie Valli’s “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself