For Corporate Boards, a Global Search
In its nearly four decades of existence, SAP (SAP) has been a bastion of German business. The country's largest technology company employs more than 15,000 at home and is the eighth-largest component of Germany's benchmark DAX-30 stock index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks