Best Practices from the Best Employers
The nation's top 25 small business employers were named last month following a survey conducted by the Society for Human Resource Management and research and management consulting firm Great Place to Work Institute. About 350 small companies were surveyed out of 424 nominations. The companies were required to pay an administrative fee of $1,100 before they were surveyed. The companies share certain common values when it comes to their employees, says Deb Cohen, chief knowledge officer at SHRM. She and Hal Adler, president of GPWI, spoke recently with Smart Answers columnist Karen E. Klein about the best practices uncovered by the survey. Edited excerpts of their conversation follow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’