Stocks Finish Mixed, with Techs Lagging
Major stock indexes closed mixed Friday as better-than-expected quarterly financial results from Citigroup (C) and IBM (IBM) – and a move in crude oil below $130 per barrel – competed with disappointing earnings from big names including Google (GOOG), Merrill Lynch (MER) and Microsoft (MSFT).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders