A Rougher Road for Emerging Market Stocks
While emerging market (EM) economic momentum continues, we think decelerating growth in the United States, Europe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, and other developed economies is giving rise to concerns that slowing export demand will pressure profit growth for emerging market multinationals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt