Movers: eBay, JPMorgan, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Nokia, United Technologies
EBay (EBAY) posts $0.43, vs. $0.34 a year ago, second quarter non-GAAP EPS on 20% revenue rise. Non-GAAP operating margin decreased to 31.9% primarily due to EBAY's faster growing, lower-margin businesses, such as PayPal and Skype. Sees 2008 revenue of $8.8-$9.05 billion, non-GAAP EPS of $1.72-$1.77. For third quarter, sees revenue of $2.1-$2.15 billion, non-GAAP EPS of $0.39-$0.41. Thomas Weisel, Goldman reportedly downgrade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day