Communicating in Times of Crisis
Effective communication is not only a key element of best business practices but should also be a critical component of your business continuity management plan. Begin by developing a common theme throughout all your communication pieces. This theme will reflect your corporate values and contain clear and specific information and objectives. Next, identify all parties that have an interest or stake in the issue at hand. Building partnerships can add credibility as well as confidence in the message. Know who your intended audience is and identify mechanisms to listen, understand, and reach out to them. This includes recognizing information patterns, processes, channels, and reliable sources.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap