Berkeley-Haas Careers Q&A
Abby Scott has been executive director of MBA career services for the Haas School of Business at the University of California at Berkeley for eight years. As a veteran of Intel (INTC) and other tech companies, Scott knows how to use her experience to her department's advantage. She draws on her network of contacts in technology, financial services, and consumer products, and the school's reputation for innovation, to align like-minded students with the current tech boom. Scott also believes Haas's advantageous location—recruiters often don't mind traveling to California—and its students' reputations as creative thinkers and hard workers give it some insulation from the current economic downturn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing