Apple iPhone, E3's Sleeper Hit?Matt Vella
In many ways, Apple’s iPhone was the sleeper hit of E3, the gaming industry’s big summer convention. More importantly, the iPhone may be the most disruptive innovation in gaming in years. Yes, even more so than the Nintendo Wii. After the failure of the GameCube, everybody expected Nintendo to sink or swim this cycle but, aside from fanboys pleading for Apple to get into gaming, no one was seriously predicting the company would. It’s apparent now, that it has stepped into the ring a major, industry-shifting way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing