Why Korea's SK Telecom Wants Sprint
With Sprint Nextel (S) sorely in need of a capital injection, one company to watch is South Korean wireless operator SK Telecom (SKM). Fund managers and others who follow the telecom industry say the Korean company, the biggest mobile carrier in the country, is determined to establish itself as a major player in the world's most influential consumer market. Moreover, a technological fit between the two makes Sprint a most coveted takeover target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders