The Issue: A Blog, a Flight Attendant, and a Firing
The day Ellen Simonetti came home to her Austin (Tex.) condominium in September 2004 and checked her answering machine messages, she had no idea they'd change her life dramatically. Simonetti, a Delta (DAL) flight attendant for nearly eight years, was getting ready for one of her regularly assigned trips to Italy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas