Marcial: Making the Best of a Bad Market
Folks, we have been here before. The stock market's steady decline in past weeks has been upsetting and disconcerting, to say the least—particularly to investors who fear the worst about their stock portfolios. Wall Street has seen similar, if not worse, bear markets, such as the 1973-1974 oil embargo-driven downturn. And more recently, the bursting of the Internet bubble in 2000-2001 resulted in a horrible market plunge that reminded investors that the Street is not a one-way street to riches. But bear markets do end, and this one will, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas