What Bud's Takeover Means for China
Even though InBev is the largest brewer in the world, it has lagged behind in the world's largest beer market: China. Perhaps nothing highlights InBev's laggard status in China more so than this summer's Olympics. The Beijing Olympics will have three official beer sponsors: Beijing Yanjing Brewery, Tsingtao Brewery, and Anheuser-Busch (BUD). No InBev.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing