Sinosteel's $1.32 Billion Takeover of Midwest Succeeds
Sinosteel's strategy to stay the course in its acquisition of Midwest has paid off, resulting in the first ever successful hostile takeover by a Chinese company in Australia. Sell-side adviser Morgan Stanley and buy-side adviser JPMorgan stand to benefit handsomely.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?