Da Bears: Is the Bottom Coming or Going with the Prudent Bear Fund sale?
David Tice, manager of the $1.2 billion Prudent Bear Fund, used to be one of the fund industry’s biggest outliers. In fact, just a few weeks ago he told BusinessWeek that contrarian investing can be “a lonely career.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’