Can Serendipity Make You Rich?
It could be my advancing years—I seriously doubt that—but every morning I dread turning on my MacBook Pro, fearful of the data deluge it will bring and the daylong struggle to find the information I need to get things done. And I'm not the only one caught in this quicksand-like avalanche of digital data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day