Office Wear: A Tale of Two Generations
Now that it's summer, the generation gap in the office is as obvious as the almost-bare feet flip-flopping down the hallway. Baby boomer bosses, in their Hillary pantsuits, eye entry-level Millennials with bemusement at best and disdain at worst: Why the tight tops and skinny jeans? Twentysomethings shrug off the scrutiny: It seems parents and bosses just don't understand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy