A Great Silence from CupertinoBy
SECOND UPDATE—6:55 pm EDT The iTunes Store seems to be working fine now, though it’s occasionally a bit slow. The only problem I’ve had is with updating an iPod Touch to 2.0. The iTunes screen offers an update. When you click update, you get a dialog asking if you want more information on buying the update or cancel, If you click more information, it takes you back to the screen offering an update.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself