5 Minutes a Day Can Save Your Sanity (and maybe your job and your marriage!)Annie Mckee
So. It’s summer, and you are desperately looking forward to that blessed, long-awaited vacation. Or you are completely depressed because it is over, and it was way too short. Either way, face up to it: that vacation isn’t going to do very much to fix what’s wrong, and you know it. You are working too much and too hard, and you have been for a very long time. You don’t do a lot of the fun things you used to enjoy, and your relationships (including the really important ones) are mostly instrumental—cook the meals, pick up the kids/drycleaning/groceries, pay the bills.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders