The Improved iPhone Tackles Europe
Even before Apple's iPhone 3G hits stores across much of Europe on July 11, the highly anticipated handset has already run into a few problems. On July 7, a mad rush of British consumers looking to preorder the phone with network operator O2 (TEF) caused the company's Web site to crash. "We've never seen any mobile device create [such] excitement," says Ronan Dunne, O2's chief executive in Britain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas